This blog generated from observing several things while living in Australia as well as being short on time for a full-on blog. Note, the term badass is subjective.
- Do not wait for cars to pull in or out of parking spaces and will risk their lives including children to walk behind or in front of your moving car.
- Have the most tattoos per capita than anywhere I’ve seen.
- Talk like New York mob bosses with sayings such as “Yous(e) guys”. (Last time I heard this phrase outside of living in New York was going to a show for the Long Island Medium)
- Live without solid Internet service and are just fine with 5 Mbps.
- Have co-ed parent rooms in public places and baby changing tables in men’s bathrooms. (I told you badass was subjective but I think it’s a pretty badass thing as are the men who change nappies, and especially those with tattoos, changing nappies.)
- Elect politicians such as Tony Abbott who eat raw onions on TV without flinching.
- Turn in their guns after one mass shooting, instead of stock piling them.
- Install built-in bars, theatre rooms, and barbeques in their homes. (This is very common and adds to resale value of home)
- Allow the ginormous tarantula-looking spider called a Huntsman to cohabitate with them to deal with smaller creatures.
- Leave cause of death notes while they are dying in the outback from snakebite.
What next Top 10 would you like me to provide commentary? I am always open to suggestions!